Great classic design, the CLUBHOUSE Double Skillion Roof offers practical areas of separation between living and sleeping. With two bedrooms, a toilet laundry combo and open plan kitchen living area, this attractive ‘L’ shaped shack comes with a Double Skillion roof for a modern aesthetic. Build a deck within the ‘L’ and you have a great entertaining space. The CLUBHOUSE gives you options a plenty with its classic layout and modern style.
Living Space: 62.48m2
Total Area: 62.48m2
- Complete building kit to lockup stage using 100% BlueScope materials, including frame, cladding, roofing, external doors, windows, roof & wall insulation.
- An internal Bill of Materials will be supplied listing the required components to fit out your shack. Total m2 of plasterboard, lineal meterage of skirting boards, architraves, cornice etc. will be listed, so you can cost and source the internal fit out.
- Delivery to your site.
- Full engineering plans for frames, roof, sub floor or slab for region C2 and N3 wind code areas.
- Full architectural elevations ready for submission to council.
- Indicative electrical and plumbing plans for DIY.
- Engineering plans for soil classifications A&S, M & MD.
Note: internal fixtures, internal doors, plasterboard, kitchens, bathrooms, laundries etc. are not included. The only internal inclusions will be the bare internal stud frame walls, and ceiling battens.