Our mid-size OUTBACK shack is compact enough for smaller spaces, this versatile shack is designed with straight forward living convenience and can be adapted in many ways to suit your needs. Two bedrooms, separate bathroom, separate laundry and open living area with your choice of Skillion, Double Skillion or Dutch Hip roofing, this little beauty has comfort built in!
Living Space: 65.52m2
Total Area: 65.52m
- Complete building kit to lockup stage using 100% BlueScope materials, including frame, cladding, roofing, external doors, windows, roof & wall insulation.
- An internal Bill of Materials will be supplied listing the required components to fit out your shack. Total m2 of plasterboard, lineal meterage of skirting boards, architraves, cornice etc. will be listed, so you can cost and source the internal fit out.
- Delivery to your site.
- Full engineering plans for frames, roof, sub floor or slab for region C2 and N3 wind code areas.
- Full architectural elevations ready for submission to council.
- Indicative electrical and plumbing plans for DIY.
- Engineering plans for soil classifications A&S, M & MD.
Note: internal fixtures, internal doors, plasterboard, kitchens, bathrooms, laundries etc. are not included. The only internal inclusions will be the bare internal stud frame walls, and ceiling battens.