The baby of our range of shacks, the STUDIO is designed to fit in a small yard and would make an ideal teenagers retreat, art studio, yoga room or just a separate space to the main home to do just about anything. With separate bathroom and toilet area and provision for a kitchenette, this baby shack comes with an attractive Skillion roof with eaves and is very flexible in its design use.
Living Space: 25.83m2
Total Area: 25.83m2
- Complete building kit to lockup stage using 100% BlueScope materials, including frame, cladding, roofing, external doors, windows, roof & wall insulation.
- An internal Bill of Materials will be supplied listing the required components to fit out your shack. Total m2 of plasterboard, lineal meterage of skirting boards, architraves, cornice etc. will be listed, so you can cost and source the internal fit out.
- Delivery to your site.
- Full engineering plans for frames, roof, sub floor or slab for region C2 and N3 wind code areas.
- Full architectural elevations ready for submission to council.
- Indicative electrical and plumbing plans for DIY.
- Engineering plans for soil classifications A&S, M & MD.
Note: internal fixtures, internal doors, plasterboard, kitchens, bathrooms, laundries etc. are not included. The only internal inclusions will be the bare internal stud frame walls, and ceiling battens.