The WEEKENDER is a large and spacious home that is ideal for the extended family. Featuring four bedrooms, main with ensuite, separate WC and laundry and an open plan living and kitchen area this Shack does not compromise on quality or space. Available with a contemporary Double Skillion roof design including wide eaves the WEEKENDER is an spacious new home designed for entertaining.
Living Space: 133.58m2
Total Area: 160.70m2
- Complete building kit to lockup stage using 100% BlueScope materials, including frame, cladding, roofing, external doors, windows, roof & wall insulation.
- An internal Bill of Materials will be supplied listing the required components to fit out your shack. Total m2 of plasterboard, lineal meterage of skirting boards, architraves, cornice etc. will be listed, so you can cost and source the internal fit out.
- Delivery to your site.
- Full engineering plans for frames, roof, sub floor or slab for region C2 and N3 wind code areas.
- Full architectural elevations ready for submission to council.
- Indicative electrical and plumbing plans for DIY.
- Engineering plans for soil classifications A&S, M & MD.
Note: internal fixtures, internal doors, plasterboard, kitchens, bathrooms, laundries etc. are not included. The only internal inclusions will be the bare internal stud frame walls, and ceiling battens.